- Vary the pumping rate in proportion to a variable voltage input
- Start or stop the pump at set voltages
- Vary the pumping rate to maintain a voltage window
ie. – maintain a pressure or pH level
- Attaches to any NE-1000 or NE-9000 series pump with an RS-232 interface
- Operates stand alone. Does not need a computer to operate.
- Optionally outputs event data to a computer for data logging
Sample Operational Modes:
|Pressure Controlled Infusion
Automatically varies the pumping rate to maintain a pressure by utilizing your pressure sensor with a voltage output.
|Ramping (gradient) with Voltage|
|Start Pump at Voltage Trigger||Stop Pump at Voltage Trigger|
|Start Pump within Voltage Range||Stop Pump within Voltage Range|