- Holds 1 Syringe from micro-liter sizes up to 60 mL (140 mL partially filled)
- Infusion rates from 0.73 µL/hr (1 mL syringe) to 2100 mL/hr (60 mL syringe)
- Easy-to-use keypad interface
- One-click program upload from “Pumping Program Generator” spreadsheet
- Space Saving Chassis: Foot print size of only 5 3/4″ x 8 3/4″
- Won’t take up unnecessary space on your laboratory or production bench
- Includes all the advanced functions and programming features of the NE-1000 series
- Disposable, Glass, Stainless Steel Syringes and Plumbing Supplies are sold separately.
Special Application: Continuous Infusion (Push-Pull) and Dual Syringe Pump
Using 2 NE-1000 pumps attached with a cable, one pump will infuse while the other pump refills or have simultaneous infusion.
Features of the NE-1000 Series of Syringe Pumps:
- Fully programmable; automation capable
- Operates stand-alone or from a computer
- Infusion and withdrawal
- Set a single pumping rate and/or dispensing volume
- Program up to 41 pumping phases that change pumping rates, set dispensing volumes, insert pauses, control and respond to external signals, sound the buzzer
- Network, control, and monitor up to 100 pumps with one computer
- Worldwide power supplies available
- Motor stall detection
- Dispensing accuracy of +/-1%
- Unlimited lifetime technical support
- Two year warranty
Model & Firmware Options:
- Available in Double Pressure NE-1010, Even Higher Pressure NE-8000, and Microfluidic NE-1002X and OEM NE-500 versions
- Firmware Upgrades available to enable Linear Pumping and to increase Pumping Program Memory
Example Flow Rates NE-1000:
- For a more complete list of flow rates, download brochure.
- Need higher flow rates? Contact us. We have other models available.
|Syringe Size||Maximum Rate||Minimum Rate|
|0.5 µL||52.86 mL/hr||0.001 µL/hr|
|1 mL||25.49 µL/hr||0.727 µL/hr|
|3 mL||223.8 mL/hr||3.076 µL/hr|
|5 mL||372.5 mL/hr||5.119 µL/hr|
|10 mL||607.6 mL/hr||8.349 µL/hr|
|20 mL||966.2 mL/hr||13.28 µL/hr|
|30 mL||1260 mL/hr||17.32 µL/hr|
|60 mL||2120 mL/hr||29.1 µL/hr|
|140 mL||3470 mL/hr||47.7 µL/hr|
Model NE-1010 doubles the pumping force at equivalent speeds of the NE-1000, plus increases the maximum flow rate.High pressure notes:
The NE-1000 produces about 15 lbs of linear force at top speed and about 35 lbs at slow speeds. 10 mL/hr is an example of slow speed. The pressure that can be generated is relative to the syringe size. On a 60 mL syringe, this would roughly produce about 30 psi.
Model NE-8000 is a more rugged, even higher force, single syringe pump with a top force of 200 lbs.