Syringe Heater – Pad Description:
Each syringe heater control unit uses only the primary heating pad to sense temperature. All secondary heater pads connected to same control unit will function according to the temperature on the primary heater pad. For different temperatures or variable environments, use separate control units with primary heater pads. Careful consideration should be taken when using secondary heater pads. Plugging more than 12 syringe heater pads onto one controller is not recommended.
In countries where the voltage is above 120V, you must purchase a step-down transformer Model PWR-220-110-E long with heater kit purchase.
• Maximum temperature of 185°C.
• User adjustable Thermo-Kinetic Heat Clamping for regulation of Set Point temperature.
• RS-232 bidirectional control from a computer with built-in RS-232 network driver.
• RS-232 network supports up to 100 heaters, pumps & other devices from one PC port.
• Power Failure Mode: Restarts the heater Active Mode after a power interruption.
• Selectable temperature units of Celsius or Fahrenheit.
• Soft power switching for long life.
• Non-volatile memory of all operating parameters.
Built-in Security Features:
• Microprocessor monitor and alarm mode cutoff relay
• Dual temperature sensors
• Stop button
The syringe heater constantly monitors and displays the temperature measured on the primary heating pad. While regulating the temperature, the Heat Clamping will hold the set temperature. Thermo-Kinetic Mode reduces temperature swings and tightens the Heat Clamping at the set temperature by dynamically adjusting the heating by reacting to changes in the temperature measurement and rate of temperature change.
Download Syringe Heater Kit User Manual.
|Large Heating Pad: 3.5″ x 3.0″
(9cm x 7.5cm), 120VAC 33W, 54cm cord
|Thermo-Kinetic Heater Control Unit & Primary Heating Pad with 2 thermocouple temperature sensors.
|Secondary Heating Pad: Attaches to HEATER-KIT-1LG.
|Third+ Heating Pads: Attaches to HEATER-PAD2-1LG.
|RS-232 Primary Computer Control Cable
|USB to RS-232 converter cable