• The 9000 Series peristaltic pumps are equipped to be used in many settings from the small home based business to the large factory floor. Applications range from continuous flow to measured dispenses. The pump can be integrated into existing production lines or simply used stand alone.
• The 9000 Series is fully programmable and can be operated manually or with a PC through an RS-232 communication port. PC cable and software offered as accessories.
The fluid goes through the tube and never comes in contact with the pump – no damage from abrasive, corrosive or viscous liquids.Peristaltic pumps have few moving parts.
Their lack of valves, seals and glands make them inexpensive to maintain – Especially with our interchangeable heads and tubes.
Fljuids can be kept more clean and sterile than other pumping methods.
- Dispense and withdrawal pumping
- Quick change pumping heads to quickly switch between fluids.
- Learn and Repeat™ mode to improve dispense productivity.
- Slow down mode to improve accuracy of dispenses
- Anti-Drip mode to stop oozing after dispenses
- Calibration mode to improve accuracy: Under 3% error.
- Power Failure Mode: Restarts the Pumping Program after a power interruption
- Programmable dispense volumes. Store and select from up to 40 Dispenses.
- Selectable volume units of mL or oz.
- Selectable pumping rate units of mL/min, mL/sec, oz/min, oz/sec, or dispense a volume over a set time.
- Programming mode for complex pumping applications and interaction with external devices.
- Foot Switch control available.
- RS-232 bi-directional control for complete control from a PC. Network up to 100 pumps and other devices.
- Digital logic control: TTL I/O with software filtered control inputs to eliminate glitches and ringing on the control inputs. Configurable TTL operational trigger for foot switches and other devices.
- Audible alarm.
- Easy-to-use keypad interface
- Non-volatile memory of all operating parameters and pumping program
- Space Saving Chassis: Foot print size of only 7 3/4″ x 5 1/4″
- Other tubing, supplies and accessories sold separately.
This pump is used for higher flow rates & larger dispense volumes. NE-9000 with 2 roller pumping head & 3/16″ ID tubing
Flow rate ranges: 0.035 mL/min to 775.2 mL/min.