NE-500 does not come with a power supply. Please see OEM Starter Kit and OEM Net below.
- Computer controllable: networkable up to 100 pumps
- Stand-alone operation: pre-program the pump with a dispensing program, then operate the pump from an attached Foot Switch, button, or I/O controller
- Add the OEM Starter Kit to run as a fully functional, stand-alone pump
- Does not have a built-in user interface
- Chassis mountable: 9 1/2″L x 4″W x 4 1/8″H (24.13 x 10.16 x 10.5 cm)
If chassis does not fit in your system, we make custom designed OEM syringe pumps to accommodate your specification needs.
- Operates from a 12V DC power source
- Holds 1 syringe up to 60 cc
- Infusion rates from 0.73 µL/hr ( 1 cc syringe) to 2100 ml/hr (60 cc syringe)
- Includes all the advanced functions and programming features of the NE-1000 family
- Disposable, Glass, Stainless Steel Syringes and Plumbing Supplies are sold separately
- Custom modifications to the mechanics and firmware are also available
Example Flow Rates: NE-500, NE-501, NE-500L & NE-501L
- For a more complete list of flow rates, download brochure.
- Need higher flow rates? Contact us. We have other models available.
|Syringe Size||Maximum Rate||Minimum Rate|
|0.5 µL||25.49 µL/hr||0.001 µL/hr|
|1 mL||52.86 mL/hr||0.727 µL/hr|
|3 mL||223.8 mL/hr||3.076 µL/hr|
|5 mL||372.5 mL/hr||5.119 µL/hr|
|10 mL||607.6 mL/hr||8.349 µL/hr|
|20 mL||966.2 mL/hr||13.28 µL/hr|
|30 mL||1260 mL/hr||17.32 µL/hr|
|60 mL||2120 mL/hr||29.1 µL/hr|
|140 mL||3470 mL/hr||47.7 µL/hr|
NE-500 OEM Single Syringe Pump Models